We rejuvenated the paint on this 73′ Mercedes-Benz 280SE back in July last year. Due to too many toys the owner would like to sell this to someone who will enjoy it as much as he did. Current owner is the 4th owner and purchased in 2010 at 98k miles. 3rd owner purchased in 2009, with the second owner purchasing this vehicle in 2007 from the original owner. Car currently has 112k miles on the clock and is annually serviced at European Motors in Lawrence.
Annually, in the spring the owner has EM check it over and fix anything that needs it. As a result, it has never left him stranded and has been extremely reliable. Once sorted, these cars are not hard or expensive to maintain. It is in excellent mechanical condition and I am not afraid to drive it anywhere/anytime. Service records dating from current to 1995 over the course of 66k miles are available to potential serious buyers.
Price is set at $15,000.00
All inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. When car is sold, it will be listed in the header.
The owner of this vehicle also has the following for sale. We have not serviced these vehicles and do not yet have pictures available for them.
1) 1979 Mercedes-Benz 450SL Convertible | Black Exterior with Red Interior. 65k miles.
– 3rd owner and purchased in 2009 with 57k miles. Service records dating back to 1979.
2) 1965 Volkswagen Beetle | Ruby Red Exterior with Black Interior | 84k miles TMU
– Purchased in 2015 with no service records.
– 1979 Engine is currently sitting in the vehicle, mileage on that engine is unknown.