Paint correction is the ultimate solution for car enthusiasts who demand a showroom-quality finish on their beloved vehicles. This process involves the meticulous removal of surface imperfections, including swirl marks, scratches, and oxidation, to restore the paint’s original shine and depth. Our skilled tech uses the latest tools and techniques to gently abrade the clear coat surface, leveling out any irregularities and creating a uniform surface that’s free of blemishes.
With an expertly performed paint correction, you can take pride in knowing that your vehicle will look and feel better than new, and that you will be protecting your investment for the long term. Whether you’re preparing your vehicle for a show, or simply want to elevate its appearance to the next level, paint correction is the perfect solution to achieve a stunning, flawless finish that will turn heads wherever you go.
Paint rejuvenation is the ideal solution for car owners who want to maintain the integrity of their vehicle’s paint while restoring its original luster and shine. This process involves the careful removal of surface contaminants, such as dirt, dust, and grime, and the application of specialized products that help to restore and protect the paint’s surface. Our experienced technicians use a variety of techniques to restore the paint’s depth and clarity, such as polishing and waxing, without removing any significant amount of clear coat or paint.
This approach allows us to preserve the remaining paint and protect it from further damage, extending the life of your vehicle’s paint and ensuring that it looks its best for years to come. Whether you’re looking to sell your car or simply want to keep it looking like new, our paint rejuvenation services are an excellent choice for anyone who values their car’s appearance and wants to protect their investment.
Which one is right for me?
Without seeing the vehicle and determining its condition as well as you, the clients expectations, that’s impossible to gauge. While you do your due diligence in finding a shop that suits your needs, here are some pro’s and cons to weigh before committing to either one or the other. Once you do your due diligence, schedule an evaluation either online or over the phone, we are more than happy to answer any and all questions.
- Achieves a flawless, showroom-quality finish.
- Removes all surface imperfections, including scratches and swirl marks.
- Provides long-lasting protection for your car’s paint.
- Can be time-consuming and costly, depending on the extent of the damage.
- Requires a high level of skill and expertise to perform correctly.
- May remove a significant amount of clear coat or paint.
- Restores your car’s paint to a like-new condition, without removing significant amounts of clear coat or paint.
- Preserves the integrity of your car’s paint, protecting it from further damage.
- Much more cost-effective and less time-consuming than paint correction.
- May not achieve a completely flawless finish.
- May not be suitable for heavily damaged or scratched surfaces.
- Requires ongoing maintenance to maintain the rejuvenated appearance.
Please note that both paint correction and paint rejuvenation are labor-intensive processes that require a considerable amount of time to complete. On average, paint correction can take anywhere from 10 to 20+ hours, depending on the
severity of the damage and the amount of material that needs to be worked with. Paint rejuvenation typically takes anywhere from 5 to 15 hours, also depending on the severity of the damage.
Our shop rate is $65 per hour, and we strive to provide the highest quality service at a fair price. We understand that every car is unique, and therefore we offer a range of pricing options that take into account the specific needs and requirements of each vehicle.
- For paint correction, we strongly recommend a long-term coating like Modesta BC04, which provides up to 7 years of protection for your vehicle’s paint. For maximum protection and durability of the remaining clear coat, we recommend combining BC-09 and BC-04, which provides 7 to 10+ years of protection.
- For paint rejuvenation, we recommend a shorter-term coating such as Modesta BC-08, which provides 2 years of protection, or BC-X, which provides 4 years of protection. These coatings will protect your car’s paint and allow for minor corrections between re-coatings, ensuring the best protection and appearance for the long term.
Amazing work Will.